|Location: Dallas, Texas||Salary: negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/070203_1586893464|
RED is currently looking for Informatica Solution Architect for a full-time permanent opportunity with one of our Global Consultancy partners.
This resource will lead the Informatica-MDM implementation program and coordinate with various teams for all MDM related activities.
Our client is seeking multiple solution architects that will ideally be based out of Texas, Illinois, New Jersey, or New York.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- 4+ years of hands on design/implementation experience within MDM
- 2+ years on Informatica MDM
- Experience with Informatica MDM Hub Data modeling & Data Mapping, Data validation, Match and Merge rules, building and customizing services
- At least 2 years of experience with advanced Java development and architecture
- Exposure to Data Quality, Architecture, and MDM best practices and processes
- Proven experience with data quality tools, including data profiling, cleansing and identity resolution
- Certified in Informatica MDM multi domain
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED