For our client we are looking for a software developer to support a CMS project.
The following project will introduce an application to all Windows devices that provides IBS digital workplace the possibility to provide modern endpoint management methodologies to the devices and users.
It will be transparent for the user with possibilities for interaction.
In addition we will setup a proof of concept for Microsoft Intune Endpoint management.
The project will also introduce an easier and more digital way of getting help in case of inconveniences.
We intend to build a Windows application using AEM CMS backend to feed the app with content and connectivity with other systems.
The CMS has to be created from the scratch and the methods of transferring data or information as to be defined and developed together with the application developers.
The Digital Workplace Team is restructuring the way of managing endpoints to significantly improve user interaction and performance of the devices.
* Creating the AEM CMS backend from scratch
* Installing the CMS if no cloud will be used
* Consulting on the possibility of using a cloud solution for the CMS
* Preparing the system so that contents can be managed and are portable to applications
* Creating handover documents for the CMS
* More than 3 years of experience in Web Services and Web Technologies
* Strong experiences as developer and software developer
* Experience with CMS and cloud solutions
* Nice to have: experience with Microsoft Intune
* Start: Beginning of July 2019
* Duration: 2 months
* Utilization: Full-time
* Location: Düsseldorf area and 90% remote
* Languages: English
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision quick after.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.