RED's key client, a global pharmaceutical organisation based near Brussels are looking for an Software Developer to work on a long-term contract.
Long Term Contract
The role will involve working in collaboration with the Product Manager and key users throughout the software development life cycle.
The role will involve the following tasks:
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Write and Perform Unit Testing
Successful candidates will have:
- Proven experience as a Software Developer
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design (UX and Design Thinking)
- Knowledge of coding languages and frameworks/systems
If you are interested send me your contact details and a time to speak and we will be in contact shortly.