|Location: Istanbul, Turkey||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/077679_1613494453|
RED SAP Solutions - Site Integration IT Program Manager - Long Term - Istanbul, Turkey
On behalf of our Global Key Partner, RED is currently looking for:
Role: Site Integration IT Program Manager
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Start: March 2021
Capacity: 5 days/week ON SITE
Duration: 6 months contract start plus extension (2-3 years project)
Language: English & Turkish (both Must)
- Coordinates schedules across all IT projects and BAU activities. Determines impact of any project schedule changes to overall site integration program. Consistently communicates schedule to stakeholders and advises them of changes as soon as they are known.
- Serves as the single point of contact to senior site leadership team providing status of overall IT integration program as well as manage escalations as required. Is the face of global IT to the site.
- Provides feedback to Project Managers and other Program Managers regarding project timelines, scope, risks, issues, etc.
- Collaborates with suppliers to ensure deliverables are completed on time and projects are successfully executed.
- Creates and manages overall organizational change management plan for all IT integration projects at the site.
- Coordinates business and IT resources across all IT integration projects at the site.
- Acts with integrity at all times and in the best interests of the site throughout the program.
- Minimum 5 years' experience managing complex IT integration projects
- Minimum 5 years' experience managing IT projects in pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum 5 years' experience managing IT programs
- Minimum 5 years' experience managing multi-disciplinary project teams including managing relationships with external vendors
If you are interested please APPLY or share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.