|Location: Kent, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/077260_1612265266|
Siemens opcenter consultant - 3 Month rolling contract - Kent £400 per day
Our consultancy client is looking to hire an experienced Opcenter consultant who has the following experience and skills.
- Interface with client as Product Owner and ensure SAFe/Agile practices in the project
- Realize requirements in the light of Electronics Manufacturing domain and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options & make recommendations
- Outline the robust architecture understanding the relationship between future requirement and technology capability in MES domain.
- Develop high level & detailed design, related process artifacts
- Offer functional expertise, guidance, demonstrations, design workshops on leveraging the capabilities of the Siemens Opcenter tool
- Provide solution design process, maintenance and support; implementation & deployment plan
- Recommend improvements to processes and methodologies used within engineering to better leverage the benefits
- Carry out root cause analysis to optimize team potential, exploring lean possibilities and working closely with the delivery team, support teams, process owners etc.
- In charge for facilitating creation, publication and maintenance of documentation suitable for the support of Siemens Opcenter tools and methodologies
- Mentor the team and lead by example to achieve the deliverables, support knowledge transfer and provide value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape
- Siemens Opcenter configuration and customization
- Opcenter modules: Production Order Execution, Security, Defect Tracking & Non-Conformance, Process Planning, Calibration Management, MRO & Repair
- Opcenter integrations with Valor PP for NPI Data , Oracle ERP , Kronos, 3rd party label printing application and Teamcenter Reporting
- Should have knowledge of Script, any of the database and extensive knowledge on programming
- Experience in creating requirement specifications based on internal/External consulting, documenting and reviewing Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
Minimum years of experience*:
- UK Citizen with at least 5 years of experience with Siemens Opcenter