|Location: Gothenburg, Sweden||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/072195_1593763937|
RED are engaged with a global consulting firm who have a great reputation and rapidly growing business unit in the Sweden.
Currently there is a need for a ServiceNow Developer to join a project On-site in Gothenburg from Mid August.
In this role you can expect to:
* Work closely with customers to research, design, develop and deliver innovative solutions to improve their business processes
* Assists ServiceNow Business Analyst in estimating release level of effort. Makes recommendations which yield a more cost-effective product and better streamlined workflows
* Responsible for the overall design of the application and enable innovative solutions to drive process automation across IT Services on ServiceNow Platform
* Drive design workshops across projects to work with other IT streams to improve the platform adoption and user experience of ServiceNow
* Ability to prepare prototypes in demo instances for proposed solutions
* Analyzing ServiceNow releases and upgrades and how it impacts the current features and applications in use
* Design and architect ServiceNow CMDB, discovery jobs, and automation workflows and flow using ServiceNow Orchestrator.
* Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards
For immediate consideration, please send me over an updated CV, rate and availability to be considered immediately to email@example.com