ServiceNow - IT Business Management consultant - Basel - Long Term project.
A key partner of RED Commerce are undertaking a worldwide serviceNow platform installation requires a serviceNow consultant, primarily responsible to define a Business Management strategy, framework for the ServiceNow management platform and to provide leadership in the implementation.
- Strong facilitation skills in the IT Business Management suite (Demand Management, Portfolio Management, Project Management, Time card Management, Cost Transparency, IT Finance Management)
- Apply technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including requirements elicitation, architecture definition and design, solution implementation and roll out.
- Lead business process definition, re-engineering, improvement and gap analysis of current/to-be processes during workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders
- Detailed experience with eliciting Pain points and issues
- Experience with developing problem statements & discovery of Current State
- Identifying areas of process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommending ServiceNow solutions that detail pros, cons and risks
- Become trusted advisor status with the customer throughout the engagement
- Review architectural decisions, architecture solution, re-engineering architectures to meet project requirements.
- You will guide the team technically and work closely with offshore team acting as a communication medium between the client and offshore.
- Provide subject matter expertise, act as technical product advocate, design, develop and implement ITIL processes within ServiceNow platform.
- Analyse and Evaluate alternative solutions and recommends cost effective and efficient solutions
- Propose data model, design changes to processes and products, exerts significant latitude in determining objectives of an assignment.
- Design and develop ServiceNow data model to support process integration's
- Strong customer service and excellent verbal/written communication
- Support and coordinate scheduling and execution of releases, product upgrades, new technology deployments.
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
Project is expected to up to 18 Month's duration, based in Basel, Candidates will be required to hold Valid Swiss Work Permit or work via RED Switzerland Payroll entity to obtain permit and a tax complaint.
This request is budget approved and will be able to move quickly through process to close.