RED is currently working with a large Customer who is searching for a Service Delivery Manager Consultant to work on site in Lithuania. This is a 4 month rolling initial contract and requires somebody to be on site ASAP.
- For Infrastructure delivery
- Engage with stakeholders
- Conduct meetings
- Manage smooth transfer knowledge across teams
- Provide reports and documentation
- Manage Change according to Change management procedures
- Manage project to be delivered on time
- Technical knowledge of different IT infrastructure (Windows, Linux, Storage, Cloud, etc.)
- Experience in delivering technical tasks.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload appropriately.
- Fluent English both in speaking and writing.
- Excellent analytical skills and accuracy, problem solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- 5 days on site in Lithuania
- 4 months contract
- English speaking position - Lithuanian speaking would be beneficial
- ASAP Start
For immediate consideration please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org