RED are offering an excellent opportunity to work with a global innovator in new technology and digital transformation. Our customer requires a Senior/Principal level consultant with extensive knowledge in SAP BW on HANA to work on a number of global programs.
You will be involved in interesting and varied projects, working with an exceptional group of consultants with plenty of opportunities to use and increase your skill set. You will lead teams building innovative Analytics solutions underpinned by SAP technology, predominantly SAP BW on HANA and BusinessObjects. You will work with our sales team in a pre-sales capacity to position innovative solutions to, and build credibility with, prospective customers.
Skills and Experience
- German speaking, with business level English
- Strong product knowledge of SAP BI products and SAP BI Certification
- 'Real world' SAP HANA Experience (at least one project)
- HANA Certification is desirable.
- HANA Studio Development
- HANA Live Views, Fiori Applications, Smart Data Access, OpenODS Views, Composite Providers
- Solid SAP Netweaver BI experience, this means that he/she has to have 5-6yrs experience with BW at recent releases and should be able to demonstrate mastery of: R/3 Extractors, DBconnect, Data modelling, Transformations, Process chains, Master data, Aggregates, Performance tuning, Query writing etc.
- Full Business Objects Suite Experience (Including BI4)
- SAP DATA Services skills
- SAP ABAP Development Skills (OO & BW ABAP)
- Detailed Data Warehouse Design & Modelling Skills
- Understanding of Data Warehousing best practice including Layered Scalable Architecture & SPO modelling
- Relational Database knowledge
- 4+ project lifecycles with Blue chip clients i.e. FTSE 100 or Fortune 500
- Team leadership and project management experience with onshore and offshore teams
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- Able to deal with diverse set of stakeholders and facilitate workshops
- Proficient in articulation, communication and presentation
- High integrity
- Problem solving skills & learning attitude
- Team player
Does this sound like an interesting challenge? Do not hesitate to get in contact!