For our client we are looking for a software developer to support a Chatbot project.
The client design, build and train chatbots for employees as well as consumer.
They use Microsoft Azure Bot Framework in order to build chatbots.
Our client also has a unique platform to ensure standardized processes and technology, to avoid IT islands/shadow-IT and to build up expertise regarding chatbots.
They already developed simple QnA chatbot for different purposes, finance, supply chain, etc.
Now they also want to build chatbots with further features and the connection to back-end systems (SAP or Saperion):
* Internal chatbots are channeled through multiple channels, e.g. Skype for Business, MS Teams, SharePoint
* External chatbots/consumer bots are channeled through Facebook, Twitter, Slack and more.
* Development of Chatbots for internal and external channels
* Connection of chatbot to backend systems (CRM but SAP based and Saperion)
* Implementation of further features to the chatbots:
o connection to live-agents that take over the conversation if the chatbot cannot deliver answer to user
o create tickets automatically
o user-guided conversations
o dialogue flows and process flows
* More than 3 years of experience in developments of Chatbots on the basis of MS framework
* Development skills (in C#, HTML, Java and Phyton)
* Start: July 2019
* Duration: 6 months
* Utilization: Full-time
* Location: Düsseldorf area and remote
* Languages: English
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision quick after.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.