SAP MM Senior Consultant
This is a great opportunity for a skilled SAP MM expert to take a senior position in a major European FMCG company.
You will be responsible for all aspects of MM including leadership, innovation and expertise on project initiatives and day-to-day business.
- To manage full life-cycle project implementations and lead project work stream delivery.
- To be responsible for Blueprint design, WRICEF creation and delivery.
- To proactively identify business process improvement opportunities & lead process change.
- To be responsible for the management of 3rd party suppliers & internal technical resource against agreed scope of works, timescales and costs.
- To provide overall direction, guidance and definition of SAP functionality to effectively support business strategy.
- To execute system configuration, development, prototyping & testing in prescribed pre-Production environments.
Key skills & experience
- SAP Certification in MM modules is essential.
- Extensive / demonstrable SAP MM-IM technical experience in SAP ECC6.
- Previous experience in Business Process Modelling, Requirements elicitation and solutions design, build, test and deployment using recognized techniques and tools.
- Preferred SAP LE-WM technical experience in SAP ECC6 environment.
- Good understanding & experience of SD, PP-PI, CO-PC, CO-PA, FI-GL, QM interfaces
- Beneficial - Good SAP Query knowledge
- Experience of EDI and/or EWM beneficial but not essential