Senior SAP Manager, London
RED SAP are currently on the lookout for a Senior SAP Manager to work for a global media giant based in the heart of London. Our client is considered one of the best in the industry, operating in over 50 countries globally with annual revenues in excess of $6 Billion. This really is an opportunity not to miss!
- Manage the delivery of SAP Royalty & Finance projects whilst coordinating and managing Security & Basis team efforts
- Support Global Royalty & finance business users with day to day support issues
- Deliver management reporting on projects and operational tickets
- Manage and maintain relationships with partners and 3rd-party vendors
Skills & Experience Required:
- 8+ Years managing SAP environments
- Experience in resource management
- FICO and/or SAP SD
- Experience of managing teams globally
- Hands on experience of issue reporting, issue triage and escalation management
- Change & Problem management
- Prior experience of working with offshore resources
- A progressive leader who is self-motivated with a history of successful process improvements
Whilst this big brand logo sells itself not only will you get to work in the new state of the art offices you will also receive an amazing package consisting of an excellent base salary (£90-£100k), travel allowance, upto 15% bonus, pension, medical insurance, season ticket Loan, holiday purchase scheme and discounted gym membership.
We are expecting a lot of interest in this one so to avoid disappointment please apply now and member of RED SAP will be in touch to discuss further.