One of our leading international entertainment clients', with a multi $Billion revenue and housing around 7,000 employees across the globe, has opened a new position for a Senior SAP Manager. They are in the process of consolidating their FI-CO solutions into a single global solution based primarily around SAP enterprise systems which is currently being rolled-out across 52 countries over the next 4 years!
Work closely with an enthusiastic team of SAP Consultants to establish a history of successful process improvements and innovation.
You will be expected to:
- Provide the business with oversight on all SAP implementations including project deliverables, budgets, schedules etc.
- Project Manage all aspects in relation to the global deployment
- Manage the roadmap, finance and country implementations
- Collaborate with Business, Technology & functional teams in order to develop, implement, maintain and enforce the project management processes assigned to the ERP deployments across Europe
- Govern best practice across the SAP roll out
- Gather business requirements when conducting process analysis/mapping
- Assist with project reviews by way of recommendations & solutions
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- 4+ years experience within modules (SD/FICO)
- Senior Management skills (8+ years) in an SAP Environment
- S4 HANA (preferred but not essential)
- Proven leadership within SAP deployment on a global scale
- SAP Business Analyst Background
- Strong Change Management experience
- Leading Technical Teams (Basis/Security)
Ideal Candidates will have international SAP and Entertainment industry experience. Experience designing and deploying global templates is a plus.
For anyone looking to be at the forefront of critical business development and to expand their footprint on a global scale, there is no better opportunity. Market leading salary package available for the right candidate.