A global manufacturing business are seeking an experienced SAP Logistics Consultant with experience in OTC/O2C to help shape the global template and execute the greenfield deployment of S/4 HANA.
Key contributors to deliver in Europe - plus integrations to modules globally:
- Key contributor to the successful implementation of S/4 HANA OTC/O2C modules for the EU deployment of a global single instance ERP
- Provide functional expertise, hands-on delivery, customization, guidance, presentation, and mentoring/coaching on the products in scope
- Multifaceted product expertise/experience in S/4HANA with specific focus on SAP CPQ, Variant Configurator and Sales and Distribution modules. Exposure to SAP S/4HANA
- General knowledge of upcoming changes in O2C with the SAP S/4HANA roadmap, coupled with an eagerness to learn and grow expertise in the latest SAP technologies
- Produce functional and technical specifications based on business requirements and the toolkit available in the global template.
- Configuration and integration to other modules.
- Provide knowledge transfer and support testing teams, perform defect resolution throughout all test phases, technical and business cutover (planning and execution) and post go-live.
- Provide continuous feedback on project status and offer constructive options to ensure project continues to meet original expectations
- Provide matrix level leadership to junior team members and become actively involved in team development and onboarding.
- Desired - Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) and SAP Order to Cash (O2C/SD) modules.
- Desired - Experience in at least one full implementation/migration project in SAP S/4HANA, ideally within a manufacturing environment
- Minimum 5-10 years' experience in Global/European SAP Enterprise Resource Planning Implementations. Full Life Cycle Q2C implementation experience.
- Strong Leadership and mentoring skills in the deployment of Q2C modules to global manufacturing companies.
- Strong hands on experience in and knowledge of design, configuration and testing of core Q2C modules
- Strong experience in and knowledge of key integration points with SAP SD/VC and other SAP modules, including FICO, COPA, ML, MM, QM, PP.
- Experience of inter-company business processing for semi-complex value chain.
Skills & Behaviours
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Action-oriented and committed to always delivering on promises
- Calm and considered when working in a fast-paced, pressurised environment.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of complex global businesses and the challenges this brings
- Team player
- Open and honest
- Flexible and adaptable