A global manufacturing business are seeking an experienced SAP Finance Consultant with exposure to R2R/RTR to help shape the global template and execute the greenfield deployment of S/4 HANA.
Key contributor to deliver in Europe - plus integration to modules globally:
- Key contributor to the successful implementation of S/4 HANA R2R modules for the EU deployment of a global single instance ERP
- Provide functional expertise, hands-on delivery, customization, guidance, presentation, and mentoring/coaching on the products in scope
- Multifaceted product expertise/experience in S/4HANA with specific focus on SAP Finance/Controlling/Accounting/Costing/Profitability Analysis; exposure to SAP S/4HANA Finance
- General knowledge of upcoming changes in SAP FICO with the SAP S/4HANA roadmap, coupled with an eagerness to learn and grow expertise in the latest SAP technologies
- Produce functional and technical specifications based on business requirements and the toolkit available in the global template.
- Configuration and integration to other modules.
- Provide knowledge transfer and support testing teams, perform defect resolution throughout all test phases, technical and business cutover (planning and execution) and post go-live.
- Provide continuous feedback on project status and offer constructive options to ensure project continues to meet original expectations
- Provide matrix level leadership to junior team members and become actively involved in team development and onboarding.
- Desired - Experience in at least one full implementation/migration project in SAP S/4HANA, ideally within a manufacturing environment
- Minimum 5-10 years' experience in Global/European SAP Enterprise Resource Planning Finance implementations. Full Life Cycle SAP Financial Accounting and Controlling (FICO) implementation experience.
- Strong Leadership and mentoring skills in the deployment of Financial Accounting / Controlling (FI/CO) to global manufacturing companies.
- Strong hands on experience in and knowledge of design, configuration and testing of core Financial Accounting (FI) and Managerial Accounting (CO)
- Strong experience in and knowledge of key integration points with SAP FICO and other SAP modules, including COPA, ML, New GL, SD, MM, PP, PS
- Strong experience and knowledge of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Product Costing/Actual Costing/Material Ledger, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Profit Center also important
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Experience deploying a global Chart of Accounts for multi-national companies with regard for operating, local statutory requirements and group consolidation.
Skills & Behaviours:
- Action-oriented and committed to always delivering on promises
- Calm and considered when working in a fast-paced, pressurised environment.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of complex global businesses and the challenges this brings
- Team player
- Open and honest
- Flexible and adaptable