One of our world leading manufacturing clients, with a footprint across 70 countries, has opened a permanent position for an SAP ERP FINANCE Expert to work on an S/4 HANA program based in the Netherlands internationally.
Play a pivotal role in driving collaboration between global player's business where they are seeking to implement SAP and S/4 HANA over a 4-year period.
Join a large team that has just started implementing in key business areas, including an SAP BPC redesign.
You will be expected to:
- Completely configure any necessary SAP ECC6 FI and Control Management modules
- Provide project management support
- Participate in the takeover of an SAP BPC system
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- 5+ year's experience on SAP ECC6 FI/CO in project mode with an international context
- An autonomous skill set
- Strong skills in management control and finance and master project management methodologies
- Good writing and interpersonal skills
The ideal candidate will have experience within a manufacturing industry and can speak either Dutch/French/Turkish alongside fluent English.
For anyone that wants to gain prime experience with S/4 HANA there is no better opportunity. Mature within an end-user and help carry forward booming renewable technologies to the surface of the modern era, alongside a market leading package with a great salary.