RED's key client, a global organisation based in London are looking for a SAP Business Process Owner to work on a 10 months contact in London.
The Business Process Owner will be accountable to ensure governance, ways of working, visibility and consistency of approach has been established and embedded within the business.
- Strong SAP background - 6+ years
- Expert level understanding of end to end business processes - especially in the areas of finance, OTC and P2P
- Strategic view on how data and analytics enable decision making
- Experience leading business analysis
- Strong value realisation skills, understanding the financial implications of a project ideally understanding and practical experience with Agile Methodology.
- Experience with advanced analytics, using analytics tools, or coaching business users through interpretation of data
- Strong business partnering skills
- Data Mining experience is a plus
Is this something that you are interested in? If yes, please send me your most updated CV and advise the best time and phone number to speak.