|Location: Dallas, Texas||Salary: negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/069923_1596061652|
RED is looking for an SAP PP/PI resource for a permanent position with our global consulting partner. Work will be remote until restrictions are lifted
Successful candidates will have the following:
- 5+ years of SAP Production Planning (PP-PI) project implementation experience
- 2+ years leadership experience on SAP implementation projects
- Hands on configuration as well as strong business knowledge within SAP PP-PI
- Must have experience across multiple industries such as Food, Chemicals, Life Sciences, Pharma, Oil & Gas etc.
- Bachelor's degree or related experience within manufacturing/production planning (e.g. industrial/chemical engineering or a related field)
- Ability to travel 100% (once safe to do so)
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!