Emerging Technology Group- Senior Recruitment Consultant (Cyber Security or Data/Analytics focus)
RED is hiring for an ambitious, determined, and enthusiastic Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our growing US team in Jersey City, NJ.
The role would suit a technical or specialized recruiter with 3+ years of experience within staffing or an account executive with staffing experience and motivation for running a full desk in a niche vertical.
Essential components of this role include: full cycle recruitment, identifying decision makers, qualifying opportunities, finding suitable candidates, and filling positions with top technical talent. A successful Senior Recruitment Consultant at RED has 3+ years' experience in business development or recruitment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Full life cycle recruitment, manage effective relationships with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and fill openings in a timely manner.
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration, screen candidate resumes, conduct employment pre-screening interviews, assist with salary analysis, proposal support and preparation of offer requests as well as follow through to acceptance and start.
- Source suitable candidates for emerging technology roles (cyber security or data/analytics focus) by getting to know key players in your industry and building strong professional networks
- Utilize LinkedIn, RED's internal database, DICE, and additional resources to identify suitable candidates
- Provide guidance to hiring managers during the evaluation of candidates, act as the key negotiator and closer of selected candidates, as well as conducting thorough reference and background checks on all front-runner candidates
- Extend, negotiate, close requisitions, and offer positions to suitable candidates
- Active prospecting for new clients and new requirements
- Qualify the needs of new and existing clients and develop a full understanding of the requirements.
Qualifications and Skills
The Successful Applicant:
To be considered for the role, the Senior Recruitment Consultant will have:
- 3 years of Sales or Recruitment experience, staffing experience is preferred
- Strong time management skills.
- Must demonstrate constant desire to learn new things and continuously develop his/her skill set.
- A commitment to providing best-in-class resources to RED's client base.
- Determination and resilience are necessary qualities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.