|Location: Boston, Massachusetts||Salary: medical insurance,pension|
|Sector: Pharma & Health||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/076905_1611173103|
One of Red's pharmaceutical clients in the Greater Boston, MA area is currently seeking a full-time, permanent Senior Manager - SAP FICO.
The client is moving from ECC to S/4 HANA and looking for a strong candidate that can assist in providing business direction for SAP critical business functionality and applications supporting the Global Finance Team.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- 4-5 years of experience in integrating custom built solutions with vendor product offerings, particularly Treasury and Financial applications
- Thorough knowledge of SAP Controlling Area
- Demonstrable functional business acumen in Finance disciplines with experience maintaining financial integrity across all the systems.
- Sound configuration knowledge of master data, GL, AP, AR, Asset accounting, Product costing, Treasury - Cash and Bank accounting including new GL accounting, automatic payment programs.
- Understand dependency between FI and CO and other SAP modules.
- Experience participating in full-system implementation life-cycle (analyze, design, build, test, implement & support)
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience with IT Finance SAP in a global business environment on ECC 6.0
- Experience in S/4 HANA