|Location: King of Prussia, Pennsylvania||Salary: US$80 - US$81 per hour|
|Sector: Pharma & Health||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/078875_1616517236|
3 Month Contract
King of Prussia, PA
- Need someone in the Governance space around policies and procedures; potentially performing Audits; someone coming out of the Big 4 who is able to make a move to private industry; 5-10 years exper/need to have understanding how to pull data from the tools listed; don't need to be too technical; need to write, understand and enforce policy. They look at many applications and do POC (proof of concepts), working with the individuals who request POC and gather requirements; work with the vendors to make certain that the POC's are being met - Vendor Risk Management process. Will be doing the coordination of the people doing the assessments and delivering the information to the requesters - explaining what the risks are and how to mitigate the risks from a business perspective.
- NRGC is their risk platform;
- need to understand vulnerabilities and work with the developers to mitigate
- make certain people are adhering to their policies from a tool perspective - just be familiar with the tools; won't be implementing them or tune or configure them. Just familiar - understand what kind of information they are presenting
- Involved with many of the IT orgs to make certain they are doing things properly from a policy perspective. Still in the process of writing many of the policies and rolling them out (about 15-20 still need to get out there).
- Pharma and/or ecommerce
- SAP background would be a huge plus - moving to ecommerce platform for SAP
- Experience with platform that manages risk - ZenGRC (they use) or something similar like Archer, LogicGate Risk Cloud, HighBond, and AuditBoard.