* Proven track record and proficiency in software development (6 + years): backend or frontend (and thorough knowledge of the other, you are expected to be able to work on front- and backend). Our backend stack sounds like Java, Spring, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Cassandra, Oracle. On the front-end side, we are into Polymer, lit, Webcomponents, Redux, NPM.
* Knowledge and experience on Reactive Systems / Programming and therefor know Reactive Spring / Axon Framework / Event Sourcing and the pattern CQRS/ES.
* Experience and thorough understanding of (test) automation, continuous delivery, deployment tools and pipelines. We currently work with Git, Tomcat, Jenkins, TFS, Ansible, SonarQube, Fortify, Artifactory and are investigating moving to an OpenShift private cloud environment and/or migrating to Azure DevOps.
* Lead development experience is a pre.
* An itch and self-motivation for solving technical and functional challenges.
* Great analytical skills and conceptual / architectural understanding, ability to quickly understand new technical concepts that are outside of your comfort zone.
* Strong interest and vision in recent trends in software development and technology in general.
* Also from externals we expect the ability to transfer knowledge back to the ING Bank by holding presentations, workshops, documentation and most important: setting new standards for the ways we do tech.
* Strong social and communication skills. Being a sparring partner for our business colleagues.
* Experience with working in multidisciplinary teams and agile way of working
* Fluent English speaking and writing
What do we expect from you:
We expect you to be responsible and take ownership. Be open, honest, communicate clearly and most importantly be eager to learn and proactively improve, yourself and the ecosystem around you. Be enthusiastic about working with closely with customer journey experts in one squad and work on new propositions.
|Location: Netherlands||Salary: Up to €1 per hour|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/065671_1572972640|