RED's Key Accounts Team is looking for their next Senior Delivery Consultant to join the Life Science department and support existing business. As we have made additional hires into the account management team, we need to increase delivery capability to support future business as well, with a view to grow into a Delivery Lead supporting specific client(s), and eventually move into Account Management.
We are looking for someone to actively contribute to the Life Science division, bring new ideas and process improvement suggestions are strongly encouraged and expected. The core purpose is to deliver to open requirements within our Life Science client list and generate leads relevant for our client list.
- Delivering to open requirements across Life Sciences, for both permanent and contract
- Pulling leads on a regular basis to pass on to the sales/account management team
- Managing the candidate process from start through to offer stage
- Talent pooling in a specific skill area related to Life Science technologies
- Mentoring and setting an example to more junior members of the team
- Researching and creating tools to feedback market information to our Life Science clients
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
We are looking for someone who enjoys a different kind of challenge in the recruitment world where your sourcing skills will be put to test as you use many different avenues to find the right candidate. We are looking for our next superstar who is naturally focussed, punctual, professional tenacious and proactive. Please see below some of the key attributes needed to be successful in this role:
- SAP/IT specific recruiting experience - ideally 2+ years
- Experience recruiting in Life Sciences/industry vertical preferable but not essential
- Some experience of staffing team solutions would be a bonus, but by no means crucial
- Understanding and hands on experience of proactive candidate sourcing and pooling
- Fully understands the fields and functionality within the database, and the importance of data integrity
- Able to create a new candidate record from a CV or online profile (e.g. LinkedIn, Xing)
- Able to produce targeted and relevant candidate searches using all relevant search techniques (e.g. ad hoc, Magic), and expand/ refine searches as appropriate
- Understands and can utilise professional networking sites to identify and contact candidates not stored on the database
- Able to create well structured, professional, and compelling job adverts for publication on job boards and various social media channels
If this sounds like you then get in touch right away, we'd love to hear from you.