|Location: England||Salary: Up to £1 per day|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/064547_1569823346|
My client has a number or urgent requirements for a new Cloud-native infrastructure deployment & support. project.
This involves the design, implement and operate the customer cloud hosting platforms using an "Infrastructure as Code" approach.
Types of roles include:
- Cloud technical architects
- Cloud IAM engineers
- Cloud Networking Engineer
- Site Reliability Engineers- Kubernetes
- Technical Writer
Experience required needs to cover some or all of the technical concepts listed below will be an advantage:
- 5+ years of experience in cloud-native infrastructure deployment and support, particularly Azure & Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Good understanding of Azure cloud services, in particular ARM templates to deploy and configure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Good understanding of GCP cloud services.
- Deployment tools and CI tools such as Azure DevOps or Jenkins.
- Good general knowledge of Docker, networking and Linux system administration.
- Python and Bash.
- Infrastructure as Code, leveraging Terraform.
- Knowledge of cloud networking technologies to include: firewall/networking configuration and security, port-based ACLs (NSGs), VPNs, routing would be a plus.
-Knowledge of automation techniques, especially Ansible.
Start date as soon as possible., long term contracts.