|Location: England||Salary: €35 - €37.5 per hour|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/079009_1618826799|
Senior BI Engineer/ Fully remote / 6 months / Start ASAP
You will become a part of the team in Finance Tribe the squad is developing.
maintaining and supporting assurance for financially probability system.
The systems are in house build and has complicated ETL flows.
We are looking for experienced contractor to provide competences and help.
stabilise processes in developed systems.
You will report and adhere to tasks of dedicated the project manager.
* Design, create or enhance existing data-driven solutions
* Develop software that is reliable, testable, easily maintainable, and resilient
* Mentor and guide colleagues with less experience
* Closely collaborate with business users, IT architects, and different teams
inside the client
* Contribute to solving incidents and defects
* ETL with Microsoft tools (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
* SQL Server Management Studio & T-SQL
* NET, PowerShell scripting
* Data analysis and database modelling
* Working with GIT repositories
* Automated testing knowledge