|Location: England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/066553_1576839259|
Senior Automation Engineer / Cork / 12 months / Start ASAP
* Support design, buy-off, installation and validation of automated production lines.
* Process Characterisation / Optimisation (DFMEA's, PFMEA's DOE's etc.).
* Testing of control panels and automation systems including FAT and SAT
* Lead systematic technical root cause investigations.
* Support production line ramp to achieve mature production targets.
* Drive continuous improvement projects.
* Manage assigned project budgets; liaise with Customers, contractors as required.
* Support technical training.
* Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
* Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
* Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
* Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
* Travel as necessary to support equipment buy-offs and training at vendor / customer sites.
* Level 7 bachelor's degree in one of the following Software/ Automation / Electrical / Electronic / Mechatronic Engineering.
* PLC Programming / Debugging Previous experience with PLC bus systems (Profinet/Profibus/CAN bus/Modbus etc, working with Allen Bradley, Siemens, ABB)
* PC Hardware / Programming (Visual Basic, vision system, etc)
* Vision Systems development (preferably Cognex Vision systems)
* Experience and good understanding of IP industrial networking and system communications.
* SCADA systems application/development
* Good experience in a manufacturing environment (high volume automated assembly experience would be an advantage as would medical device manufacturing experience).