|Location: Wrocław, Poland||Salary: other benefits|
|Sector: Automotive||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/063542_1603973172|
An international company is looking to hire an experienced SAP ABAP Developer to work on development and support of SAP applications, they are based in the Wroclaw, Poland.
- Manage design, development and implementation of ABAP projects.
- Co-operate with functional owners, architects and other consultants to develop dynamic and flexible systems to meet the emerging demands of the market.
- Participate in project quality management tasks, such as peer and quality reviews of specifications, design documents, and code reviews.
- Define and develop technical standards.
- Assist other team members in developing and enhancing their SAP skills and knowledge.
- Testing to validate and provide operating controls to ensure development requirements are satisfied
- Review program codes and correct ABAP program errors.
- Recommend process improvements to achieve project goals.
Key Skills And Knowledge:
- 5+yrs ABAP OO development experience.
- Strong knowledge in in Cross-Module Integration.
- Knowledge of SAP processes.
- S/4 HANA experience is a plus.
- Fluency in English is required, German is a plus.
- Bachelor or master's degree in relevant field is required.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Willingness and availability to travel 40%
- Health Insurance
- International Work Environment
- Competitive Bonus Structure
EU Passports holders
Please apply with your CV or get in touch with Marcin Dahlke on 0044 207 107 7600 or firstname.lastname@example.org