|Location: Germany||Salary: negotiable daily rate|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/079122_1617198940|
***SEM BCS Consultant - REMOTE - 9 months +***
For our international client based in Munich (Germany), RED is currently looking for a SEM BCS Consultant to start in a new project.
This is a 100% remote project, starting from the 1st of May 2021. The initial contract will be until the end of 2021 with the chance to extend.
- Highly skilled and senior team with extensive experience (> 10 years) in group consolidation implementation projects and functional support with SAP SEM BCS -
- Functional skills in legal group closings based on German local GAAP (HGB) and IFRS a must, including operational support during parallel closings, restatements, etc.
- Functional experience with other consolidation systems´ data models and transition into SAP SEM BCS´ data model (esp. SAP BPC and ORACLE HFM as sources)
- Experience with SAP BW as database and reporting solution for SAP SEM BCS a must
- Extensive experience with implementation in the context of large reorganisations and M&A transactions (carve outs, integration's)
- Extensive experience with integration of legal actuals reporting, management actuals reporting and plan, budget & forecast
- Consolidation experience in large and very large group structures a must (divisions, non-controlling interest, complex goodwill histories, etc.)
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.