Scientific Data Management System Consultant
Global Pharmaceutical Organisation
Near Brussels, Belgium
English and French Speaking
RED's global client; a leader in the pharmaceutical sector and globally recognised brand are pleased to offer an exciting new position for the role of Scientific Data Management System Consultant.
Key Responsibilities for this position include:
* Analysing business requests/needs and translate/challenge them into the optimal technical solution
* Fit the business request/needs as much as possible within the standard capabilities of the current software package
* Provide development specifications
* Writing project documentation (requirements, test protocols)
* Investigate/participate a major upgrade of a system by discovering a new architecture and see if the system capabilities fit within our current and future needs.
* Identify recurring issues to propose an action plan to close the recurrence of the issue. This can be done through a system correction or enhancement, writing of additional documentation, additional knowledge transfer to our business counterparts.
Desired Experience Required:
* Need to have advanced SQL (Oracle and Microsoft SQL) knowledge
* Need to have advanced Tech Infrastructure and network knowledge
If you are interested to find out more about this opportunity, please apply along with your latest CV and contact details.