SCM ITS Business Analyst
- Identifies business problems and analyses and documents business requirements.
- Establishes scope and business priority-setting for change initiatives of medium size and complexity, and participates in system implementations.
- Influences stakeholders to prioritise requirements and to ensure the total solution delivered to the customer meets/exceeds expectations.
- Identifies and investigates operational needs and problems, and opportunities, contributing to the implementation of improvements within area of responsibility.
- Works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability. Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy. Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes.- Provides business consulting support to customers.
- Identifies issues and helps with resolution efforts. Escalates issues appropriately.
- Proactively identifies and assists in prioritising opportunities to streamline business and/or system processes.
- Influences team and specialist peers internally. Influences customers at account level and suppliers. Establishes external activities related to own specialism. Makes decisions which influence the success of projects and team objectives.
- Analyses and documents business requirements for area of responsibility. Ensure documentation according to internal QMS standards, policies and procedures.
- Provides delivery of medium-scale changes and deliver of IT projects.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key customers.
- Provides input into project budgets.
- Assists in monitoring and reporting on projects within own area.
- Works closely with vendors to complete required tasks.
- Perform various administrative tasks and any other relevant task per request and participate in authorised on and off-site meetings and group activities.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors Degree or high school degree and 7 years of work experience in any business related field.
- 3-7 years of relevant experience.
- Experience supporting functional processes and technical design.
- Knowledge of relevant systems solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to write and speak in the English language
- Pharmaceutical industry and/or drug development business experience.
- Familiarity with regulated systems and a general level of understanding of systems validation
|Location: Zürich, Switzerland||Salary: Swiss Franc85 - Swiss Franc90 per hour|
|Sector: Pharma & Health||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/046576_1507552358|
SCM ITS Business Analyst