|Location: Wisconsin, USA||Salary: negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/079118_1617141097|
RED is looking for an SAP WM consultant for an initial 6-month initial contract opportunity through our global consulting client. This person will lead the Warehousing functional group for a site, they will be also be expected to understand integration points with other functional groups.
Candidates MUST be comfortable with travelling ONSITE. First location will be in WI followed by possible travel to IA, IL, CO, MI, MD, AR, MI.
Successful Candidates will have the following:
- 7+ years hands on SAP WM experience
- 2+ SAP full-implementations
- Experience leading the overall skills assessments related to Warehousing, training document review, and supplementary job aid creation as needed
- Ability to assist in facilitation of UAT testing at site
- Understand the local data and how it needs to transform to map to clients standards
- Be on-site during physical inventory & cutover activities to ensure data is accurate as well as assist with inventory reconciliation & re-counts
- Ability to engage with the client along with business users
- PP-PI/Manufacturing cross trained would be a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one