SAP WM Consultant
A Global Top Tier challenging consultancy currently requires a new position for an SAP WM Consultant to be based in Ireland.
The SAP WM Consultant will perform a key role as a team lead responsible for the delivery of an SAP S4 HANA implementation. They will be a functional consultant with hands-on experience in SAP and asset management with full SAP ECC6.0 and ISU project life cycle experience.
This is a prime opportunity for an SAP WM consultant who has some ABAP basic knowledge to gain exposure to a new S4 HANA implementation and take the next big step in their career and gain international project experience.
* Technical/Functional Consultant required with a minimum 5+ years of hands-on experience in IWM with at least 2 + full SAP Project (ECC 6 .0 and ISU) life-cycle Implementations experience.
* Functional experience in SAP IS-Utility for large Project and Support team including business process definition, configuration, functional/integration/performance testing
* Knowledge of SAP WM, MM, PM, BW and LSMW
* Ability to create/maintain project documentation to allow smooth transition of Project into Support organisation
* Knowledge of standard testing practices for SAP Projects is a must. Past experience with the application Quality Centre is an advantage (i.e. for the creation & execution of Test Scripts and the resolution of Defects).
* Perform a key role as part of a team responsible for the delivery of enhancements to the SAP Asset & Work Management
* Preventative maintenance tasks to ensure IT systems are operational and secure, and to prevent future incidents
* Batch monitoring and recovery of failures with a view to improving the system / batch performance
* Support of core business processes
* Managing Project and change request (CR) scoping, estimation and design through to implementation.
* Identifying potential process improvements opportunities across the landscape
* Hands-on functional experience in SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Management.
* Come from an ABAP background.
* Strong stakeholder management skills.
* Logistics background would be beneficial
* Fluent English language skills.
* Knowledge of standard testing practices for SAP Projects.
Should either you or someone you know be interested in this position please send an updated CV to SShepherd@redsapsolutions.com