RED is currently seeking an SAP VC consultant for a permanent, full-time position through one of our top global consultancies on some new implementation work.
Our client is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees. RED has worked with this client since 2013 globally and 2015 in the United States. Over that time, we have successfully placed over 120 contractors and over 50 permanent placements globally.
Successful Candidates will have the following:
- 8+ years' experience overall with SAP Variant Configuration
- 4 full lifecycle implementations within VC
- S/4 HANA implementation experience preferred
- Expertise leading blueprint workshops, SAP Configuration, Custom Development, Cutover Activities, Data Migration, Testing and User Training and hyper-care support experience
- Should have good understanding of Super BOM and Super Routing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!