|Location: Wrocław, Poland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Financial Services||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/079262_1620320499|
As a Global Financial System Expert your main task will be performing all operational activities for VAT-processes in global SAP projects.
- Supporting project members from cross-functional areas across operational VAT as well as accounts receivables and accounts payable processes.
- Clarifying, gathering and assessing new business requirements.
- Creating documentation and instructions, such as supporting completion status regarding issues.
- Performing Integration and User Acceptance Tests.
- Closely working with Project Managers to plan and coordinate daily project activities such as the setting-up of SAP-template and roll-outs.
- Continuously improving processes to increase efficiency via standardisation and harmonisation.
- Preparation of training documents and conducting end-users training sessions.
- Finance - accounting processes experience; especially SAP FI Accounts Receivable and Payable.
- Expertise with VAT - familiarity with a tax engine like ONESOURCE or VERTEX
- Project support experience, at least one SAP VAT full-cycle implementation including testing, data migration and processes
- Experience with improvement of financial processes from (SAP VAT user perspective)
- Very good finance controlling operational knowledge
- Strong SAP VAT User experience, SAP configuration is a plus
- Fluent English is required, German is an advantage
EU Passports holders only/ eligible to work in Poland
Please apply with your CV or get in touch on 0044 792 85 33 253 or email@example.com