SAP Utilities Solution Architect.
London based consulting.
* Interact with Key Client stakeholders (Business stakeholders, CxO, Head of Departments, IT Directors, System Managers etc). Discuss Requirements, Conceive solutions
* Should have the ability to map business processes into SAP Utilities Product capabilities and in depth of knowledge of configuration.
* 4-5 years of hands on implementation experience
* 2-3 years' experience as a Solution architect for IS Utilities, SAP Utilities
* Excellent communication skills
* Project delivery responsibility - Lead the Functional area discussion with client, Solution the requirements in terms of Business process architecture, High level design
* Work with team for validating configuration and Test results. Lead deployment activities for given function (as per project demands).
* Bachelor or Masters degree equivalent, preferably Engineering or Business & Administration
* Experiences in large international SAP implementations/ roll-outs
* Successfully worked in Business process optimization projects
* ISU FICA, Billing, Device management, Meter data management, Asset management. In-depth understanding of key domains and overall solution understanding.
* Strong experience in Cross Module Integration
* Experiences in Onsite/ Offshore environments would be an advantage