********** SAP Trainer Contract - Mulheim, Germany **********
RED delivers SAP consultants and trainers to our clients world wide and now one of our international clients has 2 urgent opportunities for experienced SAP trainers to join them on a long term engagement located in Mulheim, Germany.
You need to have at least 5+ years experience in SAP training and have experience in Digital Training, both material development and delivery. In addition you need to be fluent in both German (training and user language) and English (project language).
This project has long term scope.
- 5+ years' SAP training experience.
- Experience in Digital Training, both development and delivery.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Develop digital training material documents (storyboards and scrips for simulations, demonstrations and e-learning according to formats).
- Record simulations and demonstrations.
- Create E-learning material.
- Ensures that quality standards are met for training material development.
- Designs graphics for training material according to client guidelines.
- Lay out training material documents according to client guidelines.
If you are interested, please reply with your latest CV, highlighting E-learning/Digital training experience, either here or send it to Alex Upton-Agerholm on email@example.com