Red is looking for SAP Trainers for an opportunity based in Belgium. Candidates MUST speak English AND Dutch for this role.
Client is currently in the midst of a multi-year deployment of a broad SAP ECC 6.0 solution for a global chemicals client. The Go-Live date for the global "big bang" deployment of the solution is targeted for early January 2018. The project is current entering Final Prep phase in which approximately 1000 end users are planned to be trained in classroom settings in the November/December 2017 timeframe to be prepared to execute their new role responsibilities in the SAP solution at Go-Live. Areas needed are below:
SAP PP/QM - Demand to Supply
SAP MM- Procure to Pay
SAP PM - Maintain to Settle
SAP SD/MM - Order to Cash
SAP FICO - Finance to Manage
*Candidates MUST speak English & Dutch:
- At least 2 relevant SAP end user training delivery experiences as the primary trainer for specific SAP classroom training
- Strong functional experience in client situations (preferably training delivery but other experiences such as functional design/build are acceptable)
- Able to quickly onboard and understand the key client business processes being enabled by the HANA solutions. Able to leverage the training solution and data to craft training exercises appropriate for the local end user training delivery.
- Able to travel for multiple weeks to one or more of the above country locations to set up and delivery SAP end user training
- The work schedule can be expected to be 7:30a - 5:30p each day.
- The only training tools we will use are (i) a live SAP training environment and (ii) SAP Enable Now (previously SAP WPB) recordings to support classroom show & tell, this is a simple tool that end users also will use.