|Location: Kansas City, Missouri||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Food & Beverage||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/074377_1602513037|
SAP TPM Analyst needed for one of our end clients who has multiple location across the US.
This role will be full time, permanent and our client offers medical benefits, 401K and yearly bonus
Our ideal candidate must have at least 5 years of SAP experience and have completed 1 full end-to-end implementation of SAP TPM
As the SAP TPM analyst, you will be leading the technical design, delivery and ongoing IT support activities associated with our clients brands/products.
We are looking for someone who has a solid understanding of related business processes, combined with hands-on SAP CRM, CBP, TPM, and BW configuration experience is necessary to be successful in the role;
This person must have a deep understanding of integration points and dependencies between sales and trade finance
Roles & Responsibilities include:
- Define technical and functional standards and ensure delivered work meets technical, functional, performance and business requirements as well as best practices.
- Configuration and implementation of the following SAP modules based on business requirements: CRM, CBP, TPM, and BW.
- Execute and lead testing process (unit and integration test).
- Application support, facilitate changes, respond to tickets and training of end users.
- Aid in the management of third-party vendors.
- Create and maintain knowledge repository of Business processes/Testing scripts related to Trade Promotion Management.
- Provide support to management regarding strategy and roadmap planning.
Skills and Work Experience Required:
- Functional knowledge of processes across sales, marketing, customer planning trade promotions management and integration with demand planning, pricing and finance.
- Proficient in all CRM related configurations, master data, pricing, promotion types, planning layout, P&L, enhancement points and customizations, BAdIs, Class, Methods.
- Proficient in Integration of CRM with ECC/S4 (data exchange, middleware etc.).
- Experience in Configuration of rebates & condition types in CRM.
- Understanding of configuration in ECC/S4 that may be required to accommodate CRM fields/structures.
- Knowledge and understanding of the following end to end business processes: sales, order management, fulfillment.
If you or anyone you know is interested and available--please send your resume to email@example.com