|Location: Houston, Texas||Salary: negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/071796_1593175757|
SAP TPM Architect needed for a Full Time opportunity with a global consultancy, to be based anywhere in the US.
However, due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this role will start remote. until travel is permitted again.
First project location looks to be Cleveland, Ohio.
Skills required for this position:
- 10+ Years of SAP experience
- Hands on S/4HANA experience
- 3+ Full implementations in TPM
- CPG Industry experience is a plus
- Familiar with CPB (Customer Based Planning)
- Client facing with excellent communication skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead process workshops and lead the Functional Design
- Candidate should have leadership experience and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requirement gathering, functional, technical design
- Budgeting, planning help to program manager.
- Requirement gathering, configuration, prototyping, integration with other applications,
- Architecture finalization, testing plan, managing data object design and migration,
- Assisting infra, security and end to end testing
- Client co-ordination, workshop leadership, delivery QA management
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org