|Location: India||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Food & Beverage||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/078095_1614620491|
The Tester should be able to demonstrate strong business and technical acumen and build a working knowledge of the future state of the program so that they can effectively facilitate the execution of program testing objectives.
- Build and execute testing activities.
* Testing activities across the project lifecycle.
* Provide testing activities and communicating testing methods to the Team.
* Execution of testing activities for relevant Group release, including system integration testing, performance testing, user acceptance testing and regression testing.
* Provides support for test preparation as required within the program or solution towers.
* Bachelor's Degree in related professional area
* 1-3 years minimum of business or professional experience
* Demonstrated SAP experience and ability to quickly develop working knowledge of SAP S/4HANA
* Well-respected as a "go-to" technical person with ability to quickly learn computer applications
* Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (e.g., PowerPoint, Teams, MS Project Professional, Azure DevOps)
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
* Global mindset and cross-cultural competency
* Strong organizational, analytical, and administrative skills in a deadline-driven environment
* Aptitude for facilitation of cross-functional teams to deliver results
* Highly flexible and adaptable to change
* Strong team player and ability to work well within a process team
* Demonstrated patience necessary to productively respond to end-user learning and support needs
* MBA preferred