RED's Global client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across 30+ industries and all business functions underpinned by the world's largest delivery network. They work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
They will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment focused on defining and delivering the most innovative solutions. Their projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
SAP Technical Specialist Consultant
Type: Permanent Job
Salary: SEK45000 - SEK65000 per month (negotiable pending experience review)
Level(s): Consultant and above.
Eligibility: European Passport holders only.
You will specialise in the design, development, integration and delivery of business process and industry solutions for our clients, leveraging the latest solutions and technologies from SAP. Working at here you will utilise your core business, technology and industry expertise and be part of the company's global network, enabling our clients to become high performing businesses. SAP consultants act in various roles and are responsible for delivering large-scale transformation programs aimed at helping our clients achieve measurable business value.
They are looking for highly motivated individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor or Master Degree recomended
- Preferably experience from at least one full SAP life cycle implementation
- Strong relevant hands-on experience in SAP in at least one SAP technical area (e.g. integration, development, performance tuning, application architecture). It is an additional advantage if you have skills in HANA, UX (e.g. Fiori), HCP and/or Solman.
- Strong leadership & team working skills
- Ability to work and deliver creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Fluent in English
- Ability to meet client travel requirements