|Location: Houston, Texas||Salary: NEGOTIABLE|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/064812_1569872899|
Red is seeking a Sr. Technical Project/Program Manager for an initial 6 month contract with a very high possibility of extension to be based in Houston, TX.
Successful applicants will have experience in the following:
- 10+ years of experience in Project/Program Management
- Oil and Gas experience
- Cloud Applications Exp (UI5 and Fiori)
- Ability to discover and unravel use cases with business engagement (Business partner) and manage business stakeholders
- Offshore and Client coordination and escalation management
- Manage and scale account growth
- Run various programs effectively and with an eye for delivering quality and value
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!