**SAP Systems Analyst**
Our client, an industry leader housing over 10,000 employees across the globe, has opened a new permanent position for an SAP Technical Consultant. Take the opportunity to work with different departments and stakeholders, undertaking full project lifecycle including hands-on testing of new developments.
There are significant opportunities for professional development, as the client invests in the future with clear exciting projects on the horizon.
- Evaluating new requirements in SAP terms including capture, documentation and analysis.
- Providing information and expertise to establish requirements.
- Interpreting diverse and large bodies of data in relation to project goals and progress.
- Implementing new developments for their respective process areas or functional areas.
- Monitoring, analysing, tuning, and optimising business processes and interfaces.
- Identifying improvements in the process and collaborating across different projects and business areas.
- Ability to operate in multiple delivery stages including business requirements, design and testing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, building relationships with all the stakeholders.
- Specialist knowledge of applications to help resolve operations issues.
- Knowledge of the UK regulatory environment and how competition can influence business processes and customer behaviour.
- Skilled user of all relevant Microsoft applications.
- Problem solving focus and high level of initiative for continuous improvement of the process
- A Business/IT degree is essential, experience of systems project delivery, business analysis and project management.
Do all of this alongside a market leading salary package.