|Location: Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/077306_1612368489|
SAP Technical Architects/SAP Basis consultants - Germany - English/German language - long term - Stuttgart
Hands on experience in…
Application: SAP Basis, NetWeaver, ABAP/Java-Stack, SAP PI/PO, SAP BI/BO, SAP CRM, SAP SRM, FIORI, Avantra, ServiceNow, SAP LaMa
Technical: Troubleshooting SAP Basis issue, SAP Client Copies, SAP System Copies, Installing SAP System, Language Pack Installation, Tablespace Management, Spool Administration, Live Cache Administration, SSO/SSL Configuration, Kernel Upgrades, SAP Hardening, Data Loads, System Monitoring, ALE and Partner Profiles setup, Workflow Management, SAP Parameter, SAP Transport Management, SAP User and Role Administration.
Overall responsibility for SAP Basis, Security & UAM Operations.
- Controlling SLAs and KPIs
- Build formal & informal customer relationships at the project level by engaging them regularly and be the SPOC to the customer on project related activities, provides regular reports, value articulation, managing expectations, participate in client visits in order to increase customer satisfaction
- Allocation of activities to right people, plan for and mentor the team in competency development of team, implement performance management as per organizational guidelines, drive processes related to Rewards & Recognition and Team building; ensure compliance to company HR processes and participate in recruitment activities in order to motivate the team to ensure successful delivery of the project.
- Allocate work, Track the project scope, schedule, quality, resource requirements, financials, risk, SLAs on a periodic basis, take corrective measures and communicate to all stake holders as per the communication plan; Schedule, Monitor, review and control all the project phases (Requirements gathering, Design, Architecture, Development, Testing, Implementation, Warranty) in their entirety in order to deliver project successfully as per project goals.
- Run service improvement projects to create extra benefits and savings for the Client.
- Create a Risk Management Plan clearly identifying the risks and mitigation plan and base line the same with all stake holders in order to minimize any adverse impact to the project.
Prepare resource plan including people, space, infrastructure and liaison with required groups in order to fulfill the project resource requirements.