SAP BI BW LEAD
The SAP BI BW Lead is responsible for the management of technical operations on SAP BW, BI and BODJ module in providing technical support and leadership. Including establishing standards and requirements, evaluating and directing enhancements, and implementing solutions to support the different business requirements.
The SAP Tech Reporting lead will have to support reporting to the below business processes.
The responsibilities include interacting with the internal Community of Excellence (CoE) and third party's to support the reporting around the SAP environments and business processes.
- The role requires an individual with a solid background in SAP ECC / Hana.
- Knowledge & Experience with designing a SAP landscape
- Certified SAP BW, BI, BOBJ
- Proactive collaboration and stakeholder management will be second nature and a core strength.
- Ability to influence internal departments in order to obtain co-operation;
- Strong SAP support skills, ideally developed through solid experience;
- Technically proficient in SAP Hana ECC6
- Experience of working cross-culturally and cross -functionally, and ability to adapt personal style to different environments;
- ITIL v3 Foundation would be an advantage
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment with demanding deadlines and a desire to deliver to milestones would be a distinct advantage.
- Should be able to optimize maintenance solution to close to zero downtime maintenance.
- Performance tuning, troubleshooting, go live support
- Interaction with the client team and supporting the team through the implementation process
- Interacting with various other teams during system build and implementation process
Technical & Specialist Knowledge
- Solid SAP support/project experience
- Sybase and MS SQL experience would be beneficial
- Experience and ideally certified for SAP ECC/Hana
- Experienced with the following SAP/3rd party components:
- ERP 6.0 EHP 7 (ECC 6.0) on Hana
- BW 7.5 with BPC on Hana
- PI/Process Orchestration 7.5
- Business Objects Data Services 4.2
- Business Intelligence 4.2
- Productivity Pak
- Netweaver Java 7.4 with Redwood Cronacle 9.0
- Solution Manager 7.1/7.2
- GRC 10.1
- Identity Manager 7.2
- Netweaver Single Sign On
- Experience with Opentext, Tableau, EbillingHub would also be beneficial
- Will preferably have experience in installations, upgrades and potentially migrations.
- UNIX/Linux experience
- Experienced in Virtualised Environments
- Experience with the setup, configuration and management/troubleshooting of interface/connections to non-sap environments
- Security and Authorisations skills preferable.