RED is currently seeking an SAP SuccessFactors Integration Consultant for an initial contract will run until May 2020 with a possible extension to be based in Camden, NJ.
Successful Candidates will have the following:
- 7-8 years of experience with integration of SuccessFactors EC
- Troubleshooting complex integration issues
- Experience developing new interfaces and should be able to understand current interfaces and rectify issues.
- Excellent design and development skills using various integration tools
- Good knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors standard integration
- Strong understanding of HR and Payroll integration needs
- Technical HCI/CPI experience is a must
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!