Red is currently seeking an SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Professional for a full time/ permanent opportunity based with a global consultancy.
Description of responsibilities:
- Document client Employee Central requirements and map to other SuccessFactors modules as appropriate.
- Configure the SuccessFactors Employee Central solution and perform initial testing.
- Identify system functional gaps which will require system enhancements/customization
- Test the SuccessFactors solution for accuracy and fulfillment of Employee Central requirements
- Train users in master data management, new business processes, transactional activity, and report execution.
- Support end users during hyper care immediately after go-live for the new SuccessFactors Employee Central solution; and collaborate internally with other team members on continuous improvement
Successful applicants will have the following:
- 5+ Years of SAP SuccessFactors experience
- 2 Years of leadership experience on SuccessFactors implementation projects
- At least 2 full implementations in Employee Central
- Should be certified in Employee Central
- Integration knowledge of Boomi, CPI, or other middleware
- Knowledge of SAP HCM