SAP HCM SuccessFactors Consultant
We are currently looking for consultants looking to utilise and further develop their skills in the area of SAP HCM/ SuccessFactors. This position is ideal for someone looking for exciting projects in a fast growing company. For individual outgoing and attracted to change, rather than routine.
As a SuccessFactors consultant you will be a part of a strong and expanding team working with projects both nationally and abroad. The company is looking for skilled professionals with the ability to understand the customers' needs and ensuring solid working relations with the customers' HR and IT departments are necessary in order to carry through a successful HCM project.
Responsibilities vary between business processes, scoping, specification, implementation, testing and support.
You will benefit from:
- The possibility to work with some of the most exiting HCM implementations in Sweden/EU.
- Skilled colleagues willing to share knowledge - one of our priorities.
- A culture of continued growth and succcess.
- Good career opportunities with focus on professional as well as personal development
- Attractive employment terms.
- Practical experience with configuration and implementation of SuccessFactors, SAP HR, or other HCM Cloud solutions.
- Master Data, Learning, Recruitment, Compensation and/or other relevant HCM areas.
- Consultant experience is a plus, but it could just as well be experience from working in an HR department with a great interest of the systems.
- You are a team player with a positive and engaging spirit.
- You are a good listener, independent, take initiative, enthusiastic - and are aware of project and team decisions.
- You thrive and work well in the consultant role - outgoing with good communication skills and can explain the value of a solution within IT and HR.
- You have a solid educational background preferably with a profound HR experience and the desire to work with IT.
- You speak and write fluent English and Swedish.
- You are willing to travel, primarily within Sweden/EU.