RED are currently working alongside a global leading SAP partner who currently employ 190,000 people across 44 countries. Are you interested to work with a business working with the world's most notable SAP customers? Our client will give you the opportunity to focus your attention on new, dynamic and innovative technology solutions allowing you to grow your career in any given direction. You will be given the chance to work within multiple teams, industries and projects. My client also will give you the opportunity to study and provide financial support to develop your skills, laying the foundation for your future.
RED's client is a leading SuccessFactors implementer. They manage a broad spectrum of small to complex projects, optimize HR processes and HR organization and bring more value to the business. Thanks to their extensive experience, they developed a thorough and holistic implementation methodology. The dedicated SuccessFactors team has recently won new projects and is looking forward to welcome a new enthusiastic colleague.
- You ll have the opportunity to strengthen your implementation skills.
- Based on your preferences, skills and resource requirements, you have the opportunity to participate in every phase of an end-to-end implementation : offer, realization, training, transition and production support, and roll-out coordination
- You can take up several roles in the implementation :
- Functional lead : being able to assist and guide client on its business challenges and best practices, and being able to advise on the solution possibilities
- Configurator : with an in depth knowledge of the solution you can efficiently configure the solution and you take care of being aware of the last trends and possibilities of the suite
- You can contribute with the offer activities: gather customer's requirements, define, document and validate solutions, inform the client on our service offering, demonstrate SuccessFactors, present the overall solution
- You have relevant experienceinSuccessFactors
- As a senior : at least 5 end to end implementations combined with a broad HR knowledge
- As an expert : at least 10 end to end implementations combined with a broad HR knowledge
- You benefit from solid analytical skills
- You have an eye for details
- You have a methodological approach
- You are a real team player
- You are results-driven
- You like diversified work and new challenges
- You are flexible and like to participate occasionally in international opportunities
- You show sharp communication skills, both written and verbal in at least 2 of the following 3 languages: Dutch, English, French
You will have the opportunity to work in complex projects for major clients. You will work at a consulting firm where it is about content, passion, teamwork and encouraging personal input and development.
At our client, sharing knowledge is one of the main goals. We regularly organize events where you get to know the latest techniques and where you share important developments with colleagues. International online communities are widely used, where people discuss methods, trends, projects and everything else you find interesting. We also give you the opportunity to develop yourself at the Internal training and development centre, where you can get additional licenses recognized in your field. We also offer an excellent benefits package