|Location: Royston, Hertfordshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/060016_1554195127|
********* SAP Solution Architect - 3 months + ext. - Royston, UK *********
RED delivers SAP professionals to our clients world-wide and now one of our international clients has a new opportunity for an experienced SAP Solutions Architect to join them on an initial 3 months contract with excellent extension opportunities.
The successful candidate needs to have at least 5+ years experienced with SAP solutions architecture as well as architecture experience in both finance and logistics modules. He/she will be the lead of delivery for the SAP components of all releases and waves. They will influence the overall application and process architecture as well as the future road-map.
- Multiple full life-cycle SAP transformation experience with a broad knowledge at IMG level across the major SAP modules (FI/CO, SD, MM, PP, eWM, QM). Essential
- Extensive experience in the principles and application of database and application design. Essential
- Experience of object oriented application development. Essential
- Excellent business analysis skills in a highly regulated industry e.g. chemical, manufacturing, pharmaceutical. Desirable.
- Excellent project management skills, with qualification through PMP, PRINCE2 or similar Desirable.
- Experience across all architectural domains (including Process, Data, Application, Technology, Integration, Security, Platforms) Essential
- Experience of implementing SAAS solutions such as Concur, Ariba, Successfactors Desirable.
- Experience of implementing integration solutions such as MOM/MES, Banking, GTS, SAP PO. Essential
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
If you are interested, please contact Alex Upton-Agerholm on aagerholm@redsapsolutions or apply here.